Thursday 20 February 2014

Networking hazards and the need for a tie

I managed to navigate all the steps leading to the 4N meeting at the Crowne Plaza in Leeds today except the last one! My new shoes on my big feet are more akin to clown feet and took me down at the last step. Coffee decided to hit my shirt and baked beans took out my tie, however with great skill I managed to keep the food on the plate although some still stuck to  me. I don't like being without a tie but it was that or a stain so I settled to try to look cool without my tie for a change. I don't know if I pulled it off.

Do you think that a Financial Adviser needs to wear a tie and suit or do you think that they can pull off a Tony Blair and just wear an open necked shirt?

I feel a bit naked without my tie or suit jacket but many professionals are starting to go down this route.

To Tie or not to Tie, that is the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment